Support ticket are requests you receive from customer or users of Helpdesk from various channel like support email, website or social channel all such request converts in to support ticket in Dwike Helpdesk.
You can see all tickets in Inbox first and later as per ticket status you can view in different folder . Mainly there is two section Tickets and Department from where you can view tickets .
- INBOX - List of all New and Active status tickets
- MY TICKETS - All tickets assigned to you
- UNASSIGNED - List of all unassigned ticket
- OVERDUE - Tickets which is already been due as per SLA
Here you can see department wise folder for distributing ticket which belongs to particular department. Agent can see the Department Inbox for which they have permission given by admin and can only mange or access ticket from that department. By default Staff with Admin role can see all departments.
For example if agent is part of Support and Sales department, he is able view ticket from these department only.
Bulk Edit Options
to update multiple tickets
individually is time consuming task for support agent, you would be
required to handle multiple support requests at once like delete tickets.
With bulk edit option you can perform your actions with few click.
- Select all tickets from any inbox you want to be performing the same actions on.
- You can delete and mark tickets as close in bulk using the buttons on top.
- You can also merge multiple ticket in to one from bulk edit option same way, for more detail refer Merge Ticket